FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
The Answers to Questions
1. HOW DO I MAKE AN ORDER?
You can place your order through the website or Facebook messenger.
No account needed. Added the product to cart and follow through the checkout steps.
2. DO I NEED AN ACCOUNT TO MAKE AN ORDER?
It is not mandatory to register an account. But we recommend creating an account to help you track order history; saved shipping address and method of payment; and simplify check out.
3. HOW WILL I KNOW IF MY ORDER WAS SUBMITTED?
You will receive an order confirmation in your email. Another email will be send by our operator for Delivery / Pickup / Shipping date.
4. WHERE IS THE PICKUP LOCATION?
Pick-up location is Thorncliffe (Northwest quadrant of Calgary)
5. DO YOU DELIVER?
We offer delivery to Airdrie / Calgary / Deep South areas.
$5 Delivery fee for orders over $20
$10.00 delivery fee for orders under $20.00
6. WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF YOUR HOT COCOA BOMBS AND THE BEST WAY TO STORE THEM?
Our cocoa bombs are made with high quality real chocolate. They can be kept at room temperature; best stored in a cool and dry area for up to 3 months. Keep away from heat sources, eg. Spot lights, heaters
We do not recommend storing the Cocoa Bombs in the fridge or freezer.
7. WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF THE DIY DECORATION COOKIES?
They can be kept at room temperature for up to 7 days or 3 months in the freezer.
See our DIY Cookie Storage Instruction page for details.
8. DO YOU SHIP OUTSIDE OF CALGARY?
Shipping is available within Canada, please contact us for shipping quotes and details.
9. DO YOU PROVIDE NUT FREE / GLUTEN FREE / DIARY FREE / VEGAN PRODUCTS?
Currently, we do not have these options available.
Feel free to reach out with any comments, concerns or questions! Or contact us through our Facebook page.